Fortezza, Umilitade, e Largo Core - Courage, Humility, and Largeness of Heart.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

There's no such thing as a short story (in my world.)

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not able to tell a brief story; I feel the need to include background information and then perhaps background on the background info. And it just occurred to me: is my life really that much more complicated than everyone else’s? I have a hard time believing that. Why is it that Arlo Guthrie (arguably the greatest storyteller of all times) and I are the only ones who have these complicated, twisting and turning tales? So I want to throw out the request to everyone out there: include it all. I want to know all the details. While I may be the only one, I will pay attention and remember all that you tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment